Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Sunburn

I bought a new bikini today. First I slathered on the sunscreen and then I laid out by the pool for an hour. I still got burned! Sucks too because I've never worn a bikini so I got burned in places that has never seen the sun ever!

I'm going to Phoenix Friday to an Alanon event and to spend time with my kiddos. I'm so excited to see them! We are renting a cool car and taking our first road trip together since last July. Hooray!

Not much else to report. Just happy to be getting out of town for a weekend. And that I get to see all of my favorite family and Alanon family while I am there.

3 comments:

Dani said...

Woah, sexy mama wearing a bikini ;) Have a blast with the kiddos!

greeneyes67 said...

I certainly will have a blast. I'm soooo excited! And yes, I feel pretty damn sexy. Thank you Taebo!

Wizardress said...

I bet you look fabulous! I hope you and the kiddies have a great time. Sounds like it's going to be one great adventure.. FUNNN