Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Love


I've been spending many hours in the water and sunshine on purpose in the pool. Many hours are being spent in the heat for my job and many hours are being spent under the fan because of the heat. It is humid as hell right now and I am not loving that. We were dog sitting for Izzy the wonder dog for a week and the thunder storms absolutely freaked her out. She ate my raft, T.'s reading glasses, candles, stuffed animals and whatever else she could get her mouth around. Sweet girl, it's a good thing I love her like I do and now T. loves her too. She's adorable.
Summer is my most favorite time of the year. I love swimming and tanning and birthdays, we both have birthdays this month and we celebrated the U.S.A.'s birthday on Monday. It's been a great month so far. I spent time with Izzy's mommy and it was really interesting. We were never really close in High School, even though we were in the same graduating class. We have so much in common and we talked a lot about those similarities. She has married her current husband twice and I am very curious about relationships that have survived affairs and how much stronger they can be the second time around. I think it can make your relationship much stronger when you get through something as devastating as an affair. The trust that is rebuilt can be much stronger than it ever was in the beginning. Love is a curious entity in a long term relationship. It amazes me that it can grow and change and become such an incredible force.

I registered for my last semester at Mohave Community College, I will be getting my degree(s) in December and I can't wait to start my University level courses. I am proud of myself for finishing this part of my education and can't wait to begin the next. Life is beautiful and I am full of summer love.

3 comments:

Fijufic said...

Kick ass on College!!!

Lovely pics. Your subject matter has to be a difficult one to say the least.

Love,
Bobby

E. M. Prokop said...

Summer is great, I'm with you, I don't like humidity either..congrats on the schooling! That is so awesome! What are you taking?

Anonymous said...

If you are accustomed to that dry desert heat, just the slightest humidity adds a ton of weight to the temperture doesn't it.

So happy for you, your accomplishments with school and all. =)