Monday, July 11, 2011

Chillin'

I've got this really annoying Shania Twain song stuck in my head.
My Job is kicking my ass today.

I was swimming tonight with a dear friend of mine and the stars were kind of dim because the moon is almost full. I love the view from up there. Her house is so beautiful and the setting was so perfect it made me think of desert living and I have an idea of the next story I want to write or a scene anyway. I enjoy the uniqueness of living in the desert. The heat is searing, the nights in the swimming pool when the monsoon storms begin to blow in are pretty breathtaking.

I want to write but I am exhausted.
I may just have to put it off until tomorrow.

7 comments:

Fijufic said...

Wouldn't that be cool of everyone from Jayess stopped by your place for a pool party? I have never seen the desert...

E. M. Prokop said...

LOL! I think every song Shania Twain ever recorded is annoying! Not a big fan...but what a fantastic sounding evening you had! The desert sounds wonderful!

greeneyes67 said...

Bobby: That would be fabulous. You need to come out here then!

greeneyes67 said...

Eve: HAHA! I actually like Shania Twain, this latest song really sticks with me though. I think I'll write a desert vampire story. The heat has sure sucked me dry lately.

Pretty is a Dark Pleasure Author Lori Meckley said...

I want to hear the desert vampire story...come on GE tell us

Heat and humidity are awful here but today feels nice so far

Cin said...

sounds cool,i love arizona but can not stand the heat

Dorrie said...

I love where you live. And yes, a Jayess party sounds GREAT!