Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Endorphins

In this endorphin haze I decided to write. I am really not sure what will come out of me since I am feeling pretty stoned right now. I just did 45 minutes of Taebo and it was really challenging. I'm pushing myself every week with the workouts. I still don't have my eating under control but I shudder to think what I would look like if I wasn't burning so many calories every week.

My week is going extremely well. I have a long to-do list today so I need to get moving on it and stay off the computer. I see myself getting really sucked into the games on facebook again since I'm not doing much socializing (other than my wonderful JS buddies that I'm always in contact with). I sometimes miss some of the socializing.

Today I have Alanon and Alateen things to get done. WE are starting an Alateen meeting on Saturday mornings and there is some footwork to take care of. You can't work with teenagers without being certified because of potential issues. It is our responsibility to report any abuse that we hear about to the proper authorities. It makes it tough for them to open up to us but it is the law.

I am also working on my registration for next semester. I need to choose two more electives and I've taken all the psych and sociology classes available here. I am thinking I may take a writing class and a computer programming or website design class. Not sure on that though.

Life is good. I am working every evening, tonight I am cleaning two different offices and one is the V.A. and it's a really large building so there are two of us working on it. It's great to be working. I get my first paycheck Sunday. Woo Hoo!

Off to eat some protein to build my muscles. Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday.

2 comments:

Fijufic said...

Working out is our only means of combating our progressive aging.

greeneyes67 said...

You are so right my friend. It's certainly keeping me young, along with lots of lovin <3