Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday Morning!!

Wow, I woke up late today. We stayed up watching movies last night. I wasn't on here much yesterday because I finally got my Sims installed. Now I'm addicted again!! lol

I drank so much water yesterday I thought I would float away. And I cut WAY back on my sodium intake. The result? I dropped 2 and a half pounds! Yay!! Now if I could just stay at this weight for at least a week it would stick. I am only 11 1/2 pounds away from my goal weight. That is exciting news for me. It is definitely showing. In my waistline especially.

Today is the anniversary to Tee's Mom's death. 2 years. I can't believe it went by so fast. I feel great today, T. not so much. But life goes on. We have to keep moving forward. I'm tired of living in the past. It's a new day.

So, I need to get off the computer and do my workout. I am procrastinating by being here. It's so hard to exercise sometimes. I have to force myself but I always feel better afterward. Hope you all have a great Saturday. I'll try to get by and visit you guys today. I didn't make it around much yesterday.

No Sims for me until I make my visits and exercise. That's the plan...

12 comments:

Xanadu said...

You are so disciplined. I'm proud of you (and jealous). LOL. Not really. I barely acknowledge the anniversaries of family members' deaths. I know when they are, but they don't make me depressed. Does that make me a cold person? Yikes. Keep up the great work on the weight thing. YAY! Hugs.

greeneyes67 said...

I don't think it makes you a cold person, I think it's better to remember someone's birthday than their death. I'm trying to move beyond that whole thing... I'm also trying to stay disciplined. Thanks for the encouragement!!

Dorrie said...

just stopping by to say hi! Hard to believe that my visit here is over half over already. :-(

Anonymous said...

very good trick to make yourself do something you do not want to do before you do something that you do want to do. Seems pretty elementary, but many folks never really seem to get it. fin

Cin said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend:)

Sunny said...

Yay for losing and being closer to your goal, L :) I'm so proud of you!

I have cut down so much on sodium and only use low-sodium crackers, and soups. So far, only a pound or so is gone.

I drink just about a gallon of water every day, too!

I remember certain loved ones death anniversay, but more so, their birthdays. :)

(((BigHugs)))

~Judy

Anonymous said...

second time trying to post a comment.

greeneyes67 said...

maggs are you having a problem posting on my blog? I hope you get it figured out.

Hi Everyone! **waves**

I haven't been around today, bad me. But I did work out!! Yay!!!

Sunny said...

Good girl ! (bad me...no working out, just relaxing)

becomingkate said...

It's time for me to cut down on salt too!

LearningLifelong said...

yes! happy saturday to you too! :-D

Unknown said...

The SIMs is so addicting! I agree, make a plan to do what is necessary so your reward for getting it down quickly is more time doing things that are fun.