Wednesday, May 12, 2010

This is May?

The weather has been so cool it certainly doesn't feel like May. I can't believe it's only 60 degrees this morning. What a lovely change.

I finished my Algebra final and am now officially finished with the semester. I am very proud of myself. I managed another straight "A" semester and couldn't feel better about it. Now it's time to busy myself with rest and relaxation :)

Next week I'm going to Phoenix and I'll see my children and my friends for the weekend. I'm really looking forward to getting out of Havasu. I can't wait. I have plenty to do in the next few months with Al-Anon and Alateen. It keeps me hopping. I will be visiting the outlying areas and making sure everything is running smoothly in the meetings.

Today we are headed down to the lake for the afternoon. I love the days that we can be outside enjoying the scenery. It usually doesn't happen in May. I feel so blessed. There's not much else happening. But like I said, boring is good right now. I'm sure life will throw things my way but for now I'm not looking for it.

3 comments:

Fijufic said...

Hug Hug Hug...greenie is back.

Love,
Bobby

greeneyes67 said...

hey there Bobby! I'm kinda back. I have time now so what the hell right?

Dani said...

Congrats on the straight A's. Well deserved!